Monday, November 14, 2011

Airi is back!

So it's been a few weeks since I last posted. What has Airi been up to since then? Well.....

1. I've revamped my blog layout! I shall call this one Chichibanban Version 2.0!  I am quite content with this one. My previous layout was so wannabe bling, and I mean it! I was trying to be all elegant and princessy with the cursive fonts, but truth be told, I was just lying to myself...

I am WAY too clumsy and childish to feel elegant, so I feel much more at home with this kind of layout! The only thing that frustrates me is that I haven't found a way to add the "previous/newer entries" link at the bottom. Anyone know how?

2. Thanks to my Oppa, I've been sick--for the first time in ages! Now I normally have army strong T-cells, but after being around my virus-infested Oppa 24/7, I got sick too. It was so miserable, I tell you! Painful sore throat, accompanied by throbbing headaches, and now my throat is clogged with mucus. I have mucus breath, yay~~~

3. And last but not least, look what I have here!

The nice Cantonese mailman delivered this package to me before wishing me a happy weekend. Aw~ ^^

Look at this humongo box with the Korean-font handwriting! It's so cute the way they wrote USA...And I didn't know you could write directly on the box...I am never spending money on labeling slips ever again!! And...Hyundai tower? Cool man!!!


So about 1.5 weeks ago I ordered facial cleanser and bbcream--which is for my friend, btw--from Luview. They're having this 50% off sale, and shipping was only $3! Sweet deal! Even cooler was that gift-wrapping was free, which is perfect because the bbcream was going to be a gift!

So I opened the box and it looks like they doubly-cushioned the products with tight bubble wrapping and paper shreds!

And here we are, the facial cleanser, bbcream, and a brochure. Looks so fancy and high-end, keke:

Except...where was the gift-wrapping? .....Unless....the paper shreds and bubble wrap are the gift wrap?

Hahahaha~ Well, since my gift-message was nowhere to be seen either, it looks like they just forgot! Oh well, no worries! I'm quite excited to try this brand, and I have high hopes it will make my skin luminous...

And lastly, my little brother Yoshi is coming to visit me this Wednesday, whee!!

Short update over, Airi clocks out! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment