Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Black Friday Purchase From Sephora~

[Disclaimer: I still can't figure out why my camera is not focusing like it used to, so if you'll forgive me, I'm a little blurry in these pictures! Clearly I don't know how to use a camera! >.<]

Hello everyone!

If you’re like me, you have what I like to call the “EBS”:

EBS stands for Eye-Bag-Smile! It’s when you smile and your under-eyes puff up like little balloons. Han Seung-Yeon from Kara, for example, totally has EBS:

I know some people complain about it, but I actually find it quite endearing! (Not that I find my own smile endearing, that would be awkward.) But as with everything, there is a trade-off for this EBS charm. When I wince my eyes like that, it leaves behind a cross-cut array of fine lines under my eyes! My lovely Oppa has been keen to remind me that because I am no longer considered "young," my skin is starting to age... So with that, I decided it was time to invest in a HQ eye cream.

On Black Friday I ordered an eye cream from Sephora. After a more than a week in cross-country transit, it finally arrived! I present to you the Shiseido Benefiance Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream!

Look at how luxuriously shiny the cap is--soon to be covered with my greasy fingerprints, hehehe  I've only begun to use it, but I hope that my next post will be a glowing review of it's magical results! 

With their Black Friday promo I also picked up a Hello Kitty makeup bag filled with samples. It's a cute bag, and not to mention super sturdy! Boy, was it stuffed with lots of goodies!



Ah, I love samples~  Nice products, no commitment, no high-cost, what's not to love?

I do have to tell you though, one of the perfume samples smells like soap, which makes sense since it was "inspired by soap." ...Soap, of all things? =.= They could have at least chosen "fresh hotel linens" as their inspiration, don't you think?

Otherwise, the rest smell nice! I've been using them on Baby Jiro, my little lamb from Animaland. Ever since Oppa began using Baby Jiro as his secondary pillow, I have noticed various drool stains on his body...  But thanks to Michael Kors and DKNY, Baby Jiro smells nice again!



Well, I hope you've all had a spaztastic week so far! I'm going to Korea next week, so I may or may not get to say bye before I go on hiatus for a few weeks! If not, I wish you all and a warm, laughter and love-filled Holiday season!



And do share! Who else here has EBS? Does it bother you? And what did YOU buy on Black Friday? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment