Monday, June 18, 2012

My Faces of Frustration

So I was filming a video for work (hence the very minimal makeup and dark brows), and when I was going through it, I realized that I made a lot of faces whenever I was flustered! And I didn't even realize it!

I've decided to share few snapshots, and for two reasons:
1.) For me, it's nice to be aware of the faces I unconsciously make...especially in the event that I want to lie about something, teehee~!

2.) From your point of view, you can kind of get an idea of what my personality is like in real life! (I mean, if you're curious.) Even though I often post pictures of me smiling and being expressive, anyone who selcas knows that it's still posing! Kinda fake, you know?  But these, on the other hand, are video snapshots so they're completely natural! Yay for real~!

I added captions for what I was doing or saying during that point in time. Envision it with a stupid voice and voila! You get me in 4D!



NTS: Blouses that are too large for me make me look chubby. Must sacrifice comfort for form! :(

Anywhos, I hope my unattractive expressions didn't scare you all away, hehe. I just don't like the overly-processed feeling of only posting nice, staged photos of myself!

How bout you, are you one to make lots of facial expressions?

No comments:

Post a Comment