Monday, September 10, 2012

My very first Lolita purchases!

Even before gyaru, I always took a special liking for Lolita. The clothes are really expensive though, so I never really jumped on it. But now that I’m obsessed with ball-jointed dolls, my dormant interest for Lolita has suddenly exploded like crazy! I've finally summoned the courage to buy my first few Lolita pieces. Even though I’ll likely just be "Lolita-inspired", I’m still as excited as ever!


Anna House Dress:
I reaaaally like Classical Lolita dresses! I actually didn’t know these style dresses were Lolita until recently. They’re just nothing like the childish, overly-sweet dresses that I’m used to seeing!  


Anna House Pannier:
Is pannier the right term? 




Bodyline Dress:
This dress is a bit sweet and unwearable outside, but I still really wanted it! I’m getting it in pink: (Thank you to everyone who helped me decide on FB!)

I originally wanted to get purple at first, but I had no idea how to pair it...Next time!



Bodyline Shoes:
I opted for the shiny ones since I hear they show scuffs much less!


Did I mention that I had the hardest time placing my Bodyline order?! There was only one pair left in stock, and it kept going “out-of-stock” after each of my failed order attempts. Oh, it was so nerve-wracking! 



And last but not least, Freebra from Bodyline:
Oh my goodness, I love using these silicon bras!
It's not even about the cleavage! I have a small band, so it’s really hard to find bras that are tight enough around my ribs. Even a 28” bra gets too loose for me. You probably know that once your band is loose, all your boobage starts leaking everywhere and it's just plain uncomfortable! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon But with these silicone bras, the adhesive really keeps everything in place, even with a slightly loose band. Such a lifesaver!

(Now that I think about it, I suppose I could have gotten this off Amazon...Oh wells~! I'm just happy that my order finally went through.)




I must say, I’ve come to envy girls that do their shopping in real life. Frolicking around from store to store, touching all the sweet-smelling new clothing, and stopping by to get food after with friends…Ah, it’s all so fun and invigorating!



...And then there’s me:
Soo pathetic! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

But that’s okay! My packages are on their way, and nothing beats getting packages! (Or so I tell myself...) 

How bout you, done any guilty online shopping lately? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment