Monday, January 2, 2012

Airi Version 2.0, Coming Soon in 2012

My sister convinced me to write this, thinking that my resolutions would be an interesting read. (I hope so!) It's a bit lengthy, but if you read this post, you'll probably get a better look at the other sides of me! 


Here are my 5 resolutions for 2012: 

1. By summer, I want myself a bikini body!
Gosh, I really love to eat--or should I say, overeat? Single life kept this bad habit under control, but once Oppa and I discovered our mutual love for overeating, terrible habits ensued. Im talking pizza every week baby! And forget midnight snacks, how bout a midnight feast?! Awww yeuuuhhhh!!
But alas, that ends now! This year I shall eat healthier and end this wretched lifelong diet!  I've even devised myself a Rewards Program, heehee~ Laugh all you want, but its quite fun actually! See, since I've already lost a bit of weight, I rewarded myself with a more pretty-ish iPhone case:


It's still not super pretty, which is why this case is next up!

2. If I can build molecules, why can't I build confidence?
It may be hard to tell from my blog, but I have very little confidence. I only post (non-silly) pictures of myself because that seems to be what everyone likes: blogs with tons of camwhore shots. 

Until recently, low confidence was simply a matter of modesty to me. But lately it's begun to affect my performance and well-being. When I'm at work, I present myself as less competent than I actually am. Outside, I hardly wear gyaru makeup or dress-up. And when I'm at home, I try not to look at my reflection in the mirror.
  
But if low confidence is merely a matter of how I perceive myself, I can change that can't I? Worse comes to worse, I'll just have to buy a tape of pre-recorded compliments and listen to them every morning and night!!  


3. Upgrade eye-make to Version 2.0.
Onto the funner resolutions: I want to upgrade my eye-makeup! But how do you know what you like if you don't dabble around? Precisely why this year I am going to mimic a bunch of different makeup styles, maybe even Korean-inspired ones!


4. Chichibanban needs some more Boom Boom Pow!
Ive been dreaming up a few ideas for my blog, and I fully intend to implement most of them! This includes bringing more outfits into the spotlight! I also have a sizeable pile of products from Korea that I want to review. This is everything we brought back, including gifts and Oppas things. Can you spot the shoe padding and neon green laces?


Also, Im thinking of switching to the new template so that I can install Disqus and respond to everyones comments. It might take awhile to transfer my layout, so until then my responses will be posted merely as additional comments. T.T Please bear with me!

5. Get Be Proactive.
To pretty much sum up all the other goals: I resolve to take control of my life! I am amid a midlife crisis right now, but by being proactive, perhaps I can pull myself up!


Thank you for reading, and Happy New Year to you!

Guess what I'm doing in this picture:
Singing along to Greeeen's song Sorashido of course! :D




To all my stylish/daring friends, I have a question for you! Do you dress gyaru/out-of the ordinary outside? How do you get over the disapproving stares and judgmental demeanor of everyday strangers?

No comments:

Post a Comment