Friday, March 9, 2012

22 Answers for 22 Questions!

Howdy do~ 
Sooo, I've been tagged. (Thank you Christina & Mikkimash for tagging me!) By now you've probably heard of the 11 Question's Tag. Basically, it goes like this:
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions from your taggers
  • Create 11 questions of your own
  • Tag 11 people

I know tags can be quite boring, since it's all just TEXT TEXT TEXT about ME ME ME, so I have made an effort to make this as interesting and visually appealing as possible! (Although I regret how crappy my hair/makeup/entire look turned out today.) I hope you can still appreciate my efforts, despite my meager design skills~

I've decided to leave out the 11 Facts portion, since this post is quite long already! If you read through all or most of this, I shall love you forever! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!




Now that I've answered the questions, it's time for me to tag people with my own questions! In no particular order, I tag: 
  1. my sister
  2. keaixiong
  3. Nickipon
  4. Iamginny
  5. MissFeelo
  6. You!  Yes, you!  The ladies I've listed above are those that I've been able to chitchat with on twitter (and haven't already been tagged), but I don't see why tags have to be so exclusive. Anyone who wants to do it should! 
Here are my 11 questions (borrowed two from you Christina!):

1. What are your pet peeves?
2. Is there a fashion trend that you HATE?
3. What's your most embarrassing moment?
4. What's your ideal wedding like?
5. What do you like most about yourself? (It doesn't have to be appearance related!)
6. What do you think about most during your idle time?
7. Are you one to prefer a few close friends, or a big circle of casual friends?
8. Have you been scammed before? :o If yes, it's storytime!
9. What style are you most into now? How did you get into it?
10. What do people often misjudge about you?
11. What's one thing you want to do/accomplish before you're 30?

I hope you don't find my questions super boring...I would definitely be interested in what your answers would be! So if you do end up doing it, please link me! Or, if you don't feel like doing a formal post, feel free to answer one or two in the comment box; I'd still love to read your answers! ^^
Thanks for reading; toodles~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment