Thursday, March 22, 2012

Selca of the Day

This is my selca of the day. Well, I took it last night actually.

I applied the lashes differently, used less nose contour and chose a darker blush (though I was too lazy to blend it inOh wells~). Hrm..I have a feeling my nose looks chubby.


 It's a little blurry, but I liked the glowy effect from having the light behind me!

Suddenly FOTD/Selca of the Day strikes me as a good idea! After all, I can look back at them and conclude two things:

1.) This is how my makeup looked in 2012.
2.) This is how my face looked in 2012, before it started sagging! 


(Note to Self) Besides learning how to do something with my wimpy hair, I should also practice applying top lashes the "normal" way! I usually apply them vertically  (for that extra VAVAVOOM), so applying them straight is quite new to me. I can't find the balance so that it doesn't droop and the head doesn't poke out! I must be losing my touch. "Practice till perfect" it is then! 


Anywho, I hope to have two more posts up by next Monday! (Again, hope. Although, now that I've announced it publicly, I feel more obliged to honor that statement!)

Until then~!

No comments:

Post a Comment