Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Plan Now that I'm Finally Back!

I’m back from my trip! My apologies for the long hiatus.

Like I mentioned last time, I do have a lot of fun posts planned~ and now that I’m back in the comfort of my own home, I can finally get a move on them! Unfortunately, it might pick up a bit slowly since I will still be a little busy with work and other things starting Monday. I’ll try to get as much done as I can this weekend!

My plan is to begin by finalizing my new layout. Once my new layout is launched (realistically in a week or two >.<), I’ll work on my other posts including my first giveaway! You heard right, I’m going to hold a giveaway! Truth be told, I’m actually very jealous about the prizes, heehee. But you’ll hear more about that later.

Ooh, speaking of layouts, I also made a facebook page that I’ll have to start decorating as well! I’m not quite sure what to do with it to be honest, but it seemed like the “cool” thing to do...

Well that’s it for my short update! Off to be productive!

Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment