Saturday, April 28, 2012

Selca of the Day: Spring Daisy

Yesterday I was selca-ing for bits and pieces of my new layout (seeee, I am working on it!!  ) and here are some of the extra's. I guess in some way, this is kind of like a behind-the-scenes cut! Or are they bloopers? Or how bout deleted scenes? Ah, regardless! I'm not quite sure how I feel about the overall result of this look! Yay or nay?







The last picture was taken using the "Vivid" setting of my camera. Very vivid indeed! I almost feel like a redhead! (By redhead I guess I mean orangehead, teehee)

I have decided that the wig is a very pretty shade of blonde (in the non-vivid pictures) . Perhaps it shall be my next hair color! I feel sad to think that blonde hair seems outdated nowadays, what with all the innocent and clean-faced brunettes gracing Popteen. Bahh, humbug! I shall continue strutting around in whatever outdated fashion I like, blonde hair included! The question is, should I get red-head orange or blonde?

How do you feel about the direction of gyaru fashion as of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment