Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introducing...Mini Reviews for Samples!

I'll have you know, I love samples! They’re such a spaztastic way to get a taste for what’s out there, especially when it's a sample for an expensive brand, teeheehee~


One time when I was in Etude House, my boyfriend called out (in Korean) to the guy behind the counter, "Give us more samples pleaaaaase~~~~ ", to which the guy replied, "Ye...." Haha! I don't know if it actually helped, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try! XD


As much as I love samples, I never review them. There’s just not always enough in there for me to get acquainted enough with the product to review it, you know? Plus, sometimes the quality of the full-size is a bit different from that of samples, which sucks...


But then fast forward to last week: I received another package from Koreadepart--this time containing samples. Again, I don't normally review samples, but I have to admit: this time I felt somewhat *obliged* to. >.< I mean, it's only fair to review what a sponsor sends for free, right? (Hopefully that doesn't sound as terrible as I think it does! I just want to be honest about what initiated this, instead of hiding it behind biased admiration~ ^^; Don't hate me please~)


Suni
That being said though, there actuall *is* some merit in reviewing these samples, regardless of obligation! Many of them include brands and products that I'm not so familiar with, and I reckon many of us aren't. While I wouldn’t be able to provide an extensive evaluation, I could still learn a thing or two, and maybe my findings would be worth sharing...I hope!



And after some thinking, I've come to a compromise: Mini Reviews!




So yes, just to clarify: these Mini Reviews will be for samples only! I'd like to keep my regular format for everything else. I know, my reviews are long, I'm sorry! I just want the information to be there *if you ever need it*, and if you don't, that's why the subtitles are there! To guide your skimming! :)

Mmkie? I just wanted to let y'all know beforehand, that's all ^^




On another note, I was quite happy with my makeup and selca outcome the other day!

No hat:


With hat!

△ This is my current favorite.


Oh goodness, I’m so so embarrassed to show you these pictures because of my room! So many of you have SUCH ADORABLE rooms, but mine is plain and messy.
I must defend myself! It’s messy because I share with my boyfriend (who acts like a helpless baby 95% of the time), and I’ve never felt compelled to cutesify my room, since I move around a lot. I’d much rather spend that money on clothes!


Yep! Well that's it for now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment