Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's cold. Airi-chu, I summon you!

Brrr, it's getting cold up here!

It's rained quite a lot this past week, which is great news for me because cold weather is so refreshing! I love being indoors and listening to the rain pitter-patter on the rooftop, while sipping tea of course. I've been using the lovely tea pot that my sister bought me for Christmas! 
It's very princessy. In fact, I feel unworthy of such elegance, given my clumsiness...
Sometimes I use the cup too, but when I am VERY cold and need lots of tea, I resort to mugs. (Do not be offended dear sister!)

The only downside of this lovely weather is that our apartment has turned into an igloo! But fear not, I come prepared!   

Wheeeee-aahhh!

This is me, dancing in my Pikachu Kigurumi to a song by Greeeen! Believe it or not, this kigurumi is the warmest thing I own! I got it two years ago for Halloween. If you're looking for a tame, cute outfit that will catch the hearts of all the nerdy Asian boys, I can speak from unfortunate experience that this will do the trick.

The way the fabric hangs creates a very slimming effect from the front. 

Nifty, huh? And on the back, there's a tail:
"Wigu wigu" is my sound effect for wiggling!

There's also a hoodie:

The hood is cute when you wear it, but if you bend your head down, you'll end up looking like a crippled Pikachu!

Oppa is so cute; he coined the name, "Airi-chu"! Brilliant isn't it? I feel like such a cool Pokemon now!! 
Airi-chu, I summon you!
That's it about October weather!

Luview:
So...LuView had a photo contest and I went ahead and entered. The pessimistic me doubts I shall win, but we'll see what happens. Either way, it was fun making the entry!

In one of my pictures I used the rose that came in the bouquet my sister gave me:

Sister says this picture looks like an Asian version of Beauty and the Beast. Aw, I'm so embarassed...I'm no Beauty/Belle! Although, I daresay it's pretty accurate as far as Oppa being the Beast! His legs are quite hairy....

I tried to make the most of my rose, so I even attempted the whole "rose-in-mouth" thing. It looks pretty charming in movies right? Alas, this was the result for me:
2 seconds before it fell on the ground. 'Tis an unposed picture, promise!
Such a failure! It kept falling out of my mouth, leaving me to sink my front teeth into the rose stem. Eww! The stem has been soaking in that old water since last week!!  


Mixed Feelings:
And lastly, switching gears, here's something that I've been having mixed feelings about. I don't like posting excessive pictures of myself, even if it's my own blog. I don't find myself attractive, so naturally, I don't like seeing my face everywhere. 

Don't get me wrong, I like taking pictures! Everytime I turn on my camera I end up with a handful of silly pictures. I'm just not as enthusiastic about posting them. I am scared of coming off as vain, especially since I'm not even close to being confident.  

But, BUT, being a reader myself, I understand that there photos are much more aesthetic than words (not much of a reader am I?). After all, picture is worth a thousand words! So, beginning this blog entry, I am going to make an effort to share more of the (silly) pictures I take with you! Please appreciate my efforts towards making my entries easier on the eyes!



Okie, I clock out now! G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment