Saturday, October 22, 2011

Suspicious Oppa Behavior

So lately I've been cooking a lot more than usual.

Picture this: Boyfriend plays on computer while girlfriend dutifully cooks dinner alone in the kitchen. Boyfriend comes over, takes a peek, steals a bite, and returns to the computer until the girlfriend calls, "Dinner's ready!" Then he rushes over and (gratefully) stuffs his face.

Typical, right? Actually though, in that story above, usually it's ME that is the boyfriend, haha!! Oppa is the warm caring one that cooks while I hover around him, tasting it when he's not looking, hehehe. (But I'm the one that does all the gazillion dishes!!)

Secretly though, it's because I refuse to cook in front of him. When we first met, he decided to go all KINDERGARTEN on me and make fun of me as his way of expressing his affection. So one day he insulted my cooking, saying he 'would never go to a restaurant and pay to eat this food.' Ever since then, I've been too embarrassed to cook for him. WITH GOOD REASON, right?! Oh my, he was such a jerk at first, thank goodness I whipped some good sense into him. 

But anyways! LATELY he's been wanting me to cook him breakfast and dinner.

Excuse me, say what??? Mr. Unappreciate-Airi's-Cooking-and-Dishwashing-Skills suddenly wants me to wake up earlier than him to cook breakfast?


Ho hum, such unusual behavior...I wonder if he's up to something unfaithful....lalalalala
Hehehe, just kidding~~ 

But all is good. To be honest, I actually don't mind cooking for him! I was just slightly surprised by these sudden out-of-nowhere requests. Otherwise, cooking for him--and him liking it--makes me feel like I am being a very caring, good girlfriend. Ya know what I mean?

See y'all later~

P.S. Listen to this song!! Me loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment