Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Latest Dilemna: Dramatic vs. Natural Lashes

Quick post!
Up until recently, I thought I was doing myself a favor by wearing false lashes. In fact, I thought super fake lashes were superior to natural ones in terms of enlargement. That is, until I snapped this picture:

On the left I am wearing my usual makeup, and minimal makeup on the right.

Woe is me, there's hardly any size difference! (Even Oppa agreed!) Sure, the left eye looks brighter and more energized, but it's not massively bigger or anything. WHY isn't it?! I've seen so many other girls with dramatic differences after putting on lashes. What's wrong with me?

Well, this must mean one of two things:



(1) My makeup skills suck and are in dire need of an upgrade. (Please don't agree, I know...)

(2) I should follow in Tsubasa's footsteps and just wear natural lashes from now on! (This would make my boyfriend happy.)
Or how about I do both? Challenges both accepted! Train harder I shall!! 

On another note, I never imagined selca's to be so informative and helpful, especially when it comes to improving makeup skills! I've decided to tone down on the nose contour. Though in my defense, it's just hard to predict how much makeup the camera is going to wash out. Surely you know what I mean!


Now...I'm scared to ask, but what do you think suits my face better: dramatic or natural makeup? Okay I know it's not super dramatic, but you get the point!Haha, alrightey, toodle-doos!

No comments:

Post a Comment