Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just a little story that I want to remember

Note: This post is mostly for my own memories~! It's neither fancy nor has anything to do with beauty or cosmetics, if that's what you're looking for~


I was clearing my desktop today when I found this video (an episode to a Korean TV show):



It brought back good memories of my trip last December, because look: there's me and my Oppa~

If it's hard to tell, bf and I are packed like sardines because of the crowd! That pointy thing is my nose and the round thing my hand.

The backstory is not super interesting, but special to me nonetheless. ^^ It was the day after Christmas, and Oppa and I were at Gangnam Station (lots of underground shopping!). By chance, we decided to venture out to see what was around of the station. Good thing we did!

We stumbled across a crowd in front of The Body Shop, but we couldn't see anything so we left. Yet at that very moment, MC Noh popped up! He must have stood on a box or something! You may recognize MC Noh from Infinity Challenge, or perhaps even from Gangnam Style's MV. He's the creepy elevator humping guy.

Anyways, he was auctioning off some actor's hat! It was funny because he tried to put it on, but it was waaay too small:


People then made fun of him having for a big head, haha! So cruel~~

It was really nice to see an MC in real life! He's so animated! Oppa seemed to have fun participating in the countdown as the bidding got intense. ^.^ (While I couldn't exactly count along...) In the end, a young couple won the auction and they got interviewed and took some pictures with MC Noh.

At this point, we heard a few comments about the couple like, "Ewww, the guy is so ugly~! So ugly...! The girl is so ugly...!" Omg...so judgmental! They must have been newcomers who didn't know what was going on, and therefore assumed the couple were celebrities--which of course wouldn't have made sense because of their average looks! At least, that's how we justified their comments...

Once the auction was over, MC Noh went into The Body Shop to hide away while the crowd dispersed. The crowd dispersed really fast! He came out a minute or two later and drove away in his very, very befitting car:

(I muted it at the end because I hate my voice, which is what you hear at the beginning. >.< )


All in all, what luck! Had we not decided to go outside of the station, we would have been like everyone else who would later pass by his tiger-print car, completely oblivious to what happened a mere minute ago.

That's one of the reasons that trip to Korea was more special than my first trip there. ^.^ Hopefully one day he we can have more special memories traveling to Taiwan and Japan~!

If any of you are reading this, I must say I'm surprised! This post is so personal and unrelated!

No comments:

Post a Comment