Thursday, August 23, 2012

Koreadepart Group Order commencing now!

Our group order for a ginormous pile of Korean cosmetics starts now! If you want to buy cool and cute Korean cosmetics from a HUGE selection and for an unbeatable price, here's your chance! Big or small orders are both fine~ ^^

This group order is open to anyone in the US!
We will be shopping from Koreadepart.com.

Followers, anonymous readers, or random internet stumblers are all welcome! Just don't scam me, please...


If you want to participate, here's the general gist of it:
1. Comment your email below. I want to put together a mailing list so that I can     give more details and keep everyone updated.

2. Decide what to buy! Please compile a list of things you want to buy and send it to     me at chichibanban (at) gmail (dot) com

3. Pay me for the items + 5% Commission. I'll invoice you. Paypal is easiest, but there     may or may not be a fee that you'll also have to cover. (We can talk more about     that through email.) You can also send me a check or concealed cash, if you     prefer that. (But I'll have to wait to receive it before I proceed.)

4. I buy the items.

5. Pay for shipping. Once Koreadepart packages everything and weighs the     package, they'll tell me the shipping cost. I'll divide it up and email you guys your     shipping fees.

6. Package ships to me! Takes about 4 days or so. :)

7. Pay for shipping from me to you. We can talk more about shipping options. (For     example: Do you want to keep the bubble wrap on? How fast do you want it     shipped? Do you want tracking?) Payment options are same as #3.

8. Receive your items; the end! Be happyyyyy~! ^o^

Now, there are other details we will have to discuss (like how to divide samples and gift freebies), but we'll talk about that within the mailing list. Please make sure to give me your email address! You can email me directly if you don't feel comfortable commenting it.


Is two weeks from now a reasonable time frame for everyone to get those lists to me? Or is it too long?


Let me know if you have any questions. I will do my best to make this as smooth and enjoyable as possible! After all, shopping should be FUN! Thanks~ I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment