Saturday, January 5, 2013

My classical lolita look ヽ(⌒ー⌒)ノ

I should probably be more specific. I’m not actually suuuper familiar with lolita, so I can’t be sure if if this dress (bought from Anna House) really counts as classical lolita or not! Can anyone tell me? As for the look and coordinate itself, my inspiration came from BJD ^^



I look like a short cupcake here... (╯︵╰,)
"That's because you are [short]!" my boyfriend retorted, "I can't do anything about that!" (I'm 5'1", or 155cm, FYI~)


But after many tries, we got this angle~!








Bf-forced-photographer~
Ah, don't judge the makeup! I know it looks weird close up, but we all learn! I now know to raise the red liner and ditch the white! ^^



Oh, so...I was looking around for filters to add a nice dreamy effect to my photos, but ALL I could find were friggin’ vintagey filters, hazy and washed out in some way or another! Am I the only one here that likes crispy, *high-quality* photos?! You pay so much for a camera, why would you want to downgrade to 80s technology? (Someone explain please?)


In the end, I didn’t find a dreamy filter, but I did find a filter that made me look creepy! Scared me, at least...




It's 12:50am as I write this, so I'll be off to bed now~ ^^ But before I go, I am super duper sorry that I did not update as often as I had planned!! I’m actually in Korea right now, so I had been quiiiiiteeee preoccupied with packing. Thank you for your patience, I will not abandon you! >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment