Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Thoughts

It's getting chillier by the day, which means...Autumn is coming, yayyy!!! ‘Tis my favoritest season ever! I loooveeee the overcast weather and cool breezes~~ My ultimate favorite thing about cold weather is when you bundle up and go outside: if your face is exposed, the chilliness freezes your cheeks up, but underneath, the rest of your body is still toasty warm! This way, you get to sample the refreshing cool breezes without actually suffering the bitter coldness! Ah, it's the best~

Anyways, it was Oppa's birthday today! But since we couldn’t wait, we already had our simple/frugal festivities on Friday. My birthday is next week, so we got ourselves a gift to share: Kirby's Epic Yarn!
This game is SO cute! The fabric effect makes everything so adorable, it makes me want to turn into yarn toooo...Ah, playing this game is constant eye-candy indeed! 
Just a random screenshot to show you how cute this game is!
Anyways, today was DIY hair makeover for me and Oppa! I cut his, he bleached mine.
His hair grows so so fast (why do guys hair always grow so enviously fast?) but since he hides in lab all day he doesn't want to pay for haircuts...which leaves me to the task! Normally I do a decent job, but today he was rushing me so he could return to his MC Yoo shows! Nonetheless, the outcome was cute…. like a little boy with a bad haircut kind of cute:



But I guess he was happy.


He patted his head and decided, “I think this is your best haircut so far!”
Then he looked in the mirror. "Hey!! I look so cute right? Like the little things that squirrels like!"
"You mean acorns?"
"Yeah! It looks like an acorn!"
-.- An...acorn? 

Actually, I see what he means. 


Oh well! He bleached mine right after, but I'll save that for another post. Baibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment