Monday, April 8, 2013

I’m not dead!


Oh gosh, I don’t even want to know how long I’ve neglected my blog!

A lot of very emotionally stressful things happened recently, and I was forced to set my blog aside for several weeks, while I addressed the problems at hand. And for that, I'm sorry! >.<

But now that everything has passed, slowly but surely I am getting back on my feet~ I really want to get back on track~! I’m working on a review now, and I hope to publish it tomorrow night! Yes, that is the goal~!



Sorry if I am being vague and neglecting any details~ But I just wanted to let you guys know that once again, I AM BACK! ^^


By the way, I have a smartphone now, yay!! For the longest time I was getting by with a second-hand slider phone from 2-3 years back, but no longer~! I can finally tweet pictures about my everyday life (in Korea), as I’ve been itching to do since I even dreamt of coming! So if you think you might be interested, you can follow me on twitter @chichibanban! ^^





I hope you have all been well! ∩_∩ Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment