Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lioele L'cret Miracle Magic Lipstick 02 Elegant Purple


What we have here is essentially a lip tint and a lip balm, packaged together into a fun, color-changing lipstick!




Name: Lioele L’cret Magic Lipstick SPF14
Shade: 02 Elegant Purple
Amount: 3g
Packaging Weight: 33.5g
Price in Korea: 21,000KRW
Price on ibuybeauti: $12.99 (click here)




I want to clarify here that this is meant to be a color-changing lipstick (from purple to pink)! That's why you see the two color swatches here:


It comes in a reflective lavender encasing, complimented by a dark gradient cap. It feels sturdy!




color is true-to-life--at least on my screen...





To be honest, it reminds me of bathroom freshener… >.< I mean, it’s floral, definitely floral-smelling! It just…smells like bathroom freshener kind of floral…Same choice of flower, I suppose~! Anyways, I avoid tasting this! It’s got a gross, plastic(??) taste for which I am not articulate enough to describe, except with this face: ಥ_ಥ




Like a lightweight lip balm! It feels moisturizing, but it also wipes off easily (in which case you leave behind only the color, not the moisturizingness).






Well, on myyy lips it’s nothing like the baby pink in the swatch photos, nor the hot pink on the tube’s sticker. One layer doesn’t do much, but two layers gives me a red-pink color: , with a slight pop of hot-pinkness, depending on light brightness. For the most part it’s a subtle color, much like what I imagine healthy lips to look like!

natural window lighting


And a gif to put it all together:




I find that it swatches slightly brighter on regular skin...which means that if I apply messily, I tend to get a bright pink outline… -_-;;



Lasting Power: This color lasts through drinking! None of that gross lipstick mark on your cup, either! It didn't last through lunch though. After several hours of eating and drinking, all that’s left is a slight tint:







I think this is a cool formula for a lipstick! While I personally find the taste nastayyy, it’s totally avoidable. It doesn’t stop me from using it!

Would I buy this with my own money for $13 on ibuybeauti? Yeah, I can see that happening, if I have $13 to spare! Though I'd definitely get it in a different color~ I do own the red version of this lipstick, and I can vouch that I love it! Also, the red version does not have any taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment