Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bargain Book Day

Well yesterday turned out to be a very good day.

My car was in the Garage for 4 hours for a service and a re-call tune up. And as I had no way to get back home, I decided to take a stroll to the outlet centre. I wasn't planning to purchase any goods, it was just to spend some time wandering and spending time with my eldest daughter.

Whilst in the bookshop there I came across these bargains that I couldn't pass up.

    £2.99, How cool is that and it is full of gorgeous designs.

Again £2.99

This was the most expensive at £4.99. It is filled with some great designs from 1920's through to 1980's. Although I don't think I will be atempting anything from the 70's or 80's.

And this was the best bargain of all it actually came up on the till as £1.99 and buy one get one free, so we could choose another book. My daughter picked a fictional book.

What a cool day and when we got back to the garage my car was ready and waiting, all valeted and washed.

Happy day all round. I hope your week is going well too.

Sew Vala x

No comments:

Post a Comment