Friday, February 17, 2012

Goody Package from Amy ♥

After two consecutive posts filled with my bare face, today I attempted (again, attempted) to go for a doll-like look! Eventually I got lazy though, so I did nothing to my dark, bushy, and sad-looking brows. Oh wells~!


(My bow started drooping over my face without me knowing. Oopsie~)

You can see that I even tried fiddling around with filters, heehee~ It's amazing how one little click can do so much to change the feeling of the photo!


Oppa walked in while I was selca-ing again, so I forced him to take pictures with me heehee. 



Today he was especially reluctant, since his wind-blown hair was exposing his big forehead (which he is self-conscious about). To comfort him I took off my wig, and together we bared our receding hairlines at the camera!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon 


By the way, Happy Belated Valentine’s Day everyone! Oppa and I actually didn’t do anything at all, hehe. (We’re one of those that don’t care much for V-day.)

But speaking of Valentine’s, I did notice there were a couple Valentines posted about me these past two weeks. I want to thank whoever had said those nice things about me; you truly made my day!


Anywho, this entry is about the goody package that my sweet friend Amy sent me recently! To my knowledge, she doesn't read this blog; but regardless, thank you Amy! You are too kind! Everything is so amazing. But more than that, I am very grateful to have been able to befriend someone as such a smart, strong, and kind as you!


Oh myyy, how my jaw dropped when I saw the package!





In my excitement, it was but a must to selca with some of the goodies~

(▲ This bottle is way cooler than the squeeze tubes most BB Creams come in!)


(These are the MOST adorable sheet masks I have ever laid eyes on!)

(Japanese brands are not cheap...I feel unworthy! >.<)

(Inspired by the Amazon robot)

(She even cushioned everything, which means two things: 
1. Attention to detail.
2. I get to annoy Oppa with the noises these make!)

Now here's the thing. About 20 minutes later, after I finished my squealing and screaming, I had a very awkward moment: That awkward moment when you realize your gift sucked compared to theirs, and that they had even received theirs before sending off yours. 


In situations like this I become veeerryyyy embarrassed and roll on the floor, trying to hide my face in the carpet. Even after I regain composure, there is only I thing that I can think of saying to my friend: 

OMGGG I'M SO SOOO SORRY MY GIFT SUCKED! I PROMISE TO BUY YOU MORE NEXT TIME!!!!! ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!! 

In other words, I feel so guilty! (Though I promise to buy her more next time...! >.<) 

So...if I may ask, what do you say/do in situations like this? Hopefully you act with more poise than I do, teehee~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment