Thursday, February 23, 2012

Selca Lying Down

Short post for tonight!

Have you ever tried taking selca while lying down?

I have, just last night when I was testing out my maid outfit! I got so tired trying to maintain a decent posture while holding my heavy camera in one hand, so I decided, ‘You know what? I’m going to LIE DOWN! Yeah!’ 

And this was the first test shot:


You can tell from my clueless look that I was a bit unready >.<;; But nonetheless! When I saw this picture I thought, ‘Ooooh lala~ it’s like all my jawline fat migrated north!’ Awww yeah~~!  With all that new padding, my bulgy cheekbones are much less prominent and eyes look more almond-shaped now! What's more, I found an angle that seemed decently flattering to my facial porportions~! 



BTW I know my lower lashes are unsymmetric! T.T 
Sometimes they get caught on my natural lashes and “raise” up. :(

[Update 2/22/12: Adding these 3 pics!]

(You can see the shadow from my arm here! Newb, teehee~)


So even though my cheeks look quite swollen, all in all, I like this new angle! Now I'm not sure if it's actually flattering for me, but I do find it to be a quite interesting angle to say the least--probably because it makes me have no neck, haha~


Do share! What do you do when your arms tire from selca-ing? Have you ever selca-ed while laying down?

No comments:

Post a Comment