Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back in Business!

You’ll notice that I have finally changed my layout! I know it’s nothing special nor very different, so I should tell you that it’s not exactly finished yet…I have yet to add the two most exciting components!

The original original plan was to have a super awesome layout. Then I realized that I possess neither the designing nor coding skills to make that happen.   So I settled for a less awesome DIY.

The second original plan was to focus 100% on finishing the layout before doing anything else (hence the lack of posts). But by putting everything else off, I started to lose motivation and slow down. As time went on, I began changing my mind about the theme! I went from patterns to flowers to strawberries, and now back to flowers. In the end, I finally decided that a dramatic entrance was unpractical for me. So here I am, finishing it gradually.

And that’s why it’s taken so long. My apologies!  But now that I’ve changed most of it and no longer feel pressured to finish it at once, I feel at ease to get back into business! Yay!


Here are some of the pictures from latest selca for the banner. It's mostly me fooling around~  Some made the cut, some didn’t! 

This one you should recognize:
↑ Hate how the wig looks so puffy at the top! :(

↑ Posture much?


↑ Thanks to the puffy sleeves and my small head, my shoulders look very manly here ㅠ.ㅠ

  In this picture I’m parodying the face that a lot of ulzzang—namely, Lee Geum Hee—seem to make. If you don’t know who she is, here is an example of what I think is her signature-mouth-agape look! 


Sigh, I probably shouldn't post a picture of an ulzzang next to mine...especially with this next one:

  Haha! Anyways, this photo ended up as my FB cover page!


I opted for a more expressive photo, to compensate for the fact that I’m more reserved in writing (i.e. on this blog). If you chat with me on FB, Twitter, or even through comments, you will find I am more lax about overusing  “~~~~~~” and “!!!!”, heehee~  


Well that's it for now! It's nice to get back in the routine of things. So I shall see y'all soon!  
Btw, does the font on the sidebar show up? The titles are supposed to be curly and cursivey.

No comments:

Post a Comment