Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bra Woes: I Need Advice!

Hellos! I know this is possibly an awkward question, but I need to ask you where you buy your bras!

You see, I'm in dire need of a new bra, but I can never find one that fits well. Like most girls, I’ve been sporting the band-too-big/cup-too-small ordeal. That's because around here, I can never find anything smaller than a 32--but that's way too loose for me! On the rare occasion where I do find a 28 or 30 band, they don’t have it in my cup size...

What confuses me is that I *know* there are girls that are more petite/skinny than I am--how the heck do they find proper-fitting bands?! But yet, every girl I know seems to waltz into Victoria’s Secret and come out a happy camper!

So if I may be so bold to ask, where do you buy your bras? Any suggestions for small-band bras (that don't necessarily compensate cup)?

Mucho thankies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment