Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A warm, hazy trance.

Lately I’ve felt like I’m in a hazy trance. It’s difficult to describe, but my yearning to live out my life within the imaginary world in my mind has begun to overtake me. With this unconscious mentality, I feel myself transitioning into a dream. A dolly dream. All I can think of is gazing up at the sky on a warm spring day and recreating a soft, flower-filled world, stepping delicately as I go. A world of my own, and perhaps one that I can share with all of you.

Or I could just be PMSing. That’s a possibility too!

Anywho, I think my current mood was reflected in these pictures a bit! :3



















These are actually some of the pictures that didn't make the cut to a review that I'm working on. Here's why: The colorful makeup was intended for a platinum blonde wig, but at the last minute I switched to a black wig with short bangs (which I cropped myself). In the end, the makeup clashed terribly with the feel of the wig, and I looked like a drag queen! :\

I won’t deny though, it did feel like such a waste of makeup to not use any of the photos (hence this post)....Girl logic? XD


I’ll see you mid next week for a circle lens review! (Followed by many, many cosmetic/skincare reviews for many months to come~ ^^ I will stay faithful and dedicated to finishing these reviews!) +_+

No comments:

Post a Comment