Monday, September 2, 2013

Realism or Escapism?

An hour here, an hour there, by and by I’m progressing on both a review and a café post. It’s past bedtime, but there’s one question begging my answer: Filter or no filter?


I see merit in both: No filter gives a feeling of reality. Crispy, clear, and modern HD reality. Ah, the colors~~~

On the other hand, a filter creates a warm haze. Personally, I normally find that blurry haze quite annoying; it’s as if I had dust in my eye. But in this case, I can see that such a soft haze would indeed complement the style of this café!


So all in all, I’m left undecided! I’m curious to see how you weigh in. How do you feel about filters in general and for café posts like this? No filter, Filter 1, or Filter 2?


P.S., will promise to reply to all comments soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment